
Kara, Kipp and Kati Mae have joined the community swim team the Stone Gate Gators. So far they are really enjoying themselves, especially since they get to swim 5 days a week. Kati had only recently gained the confidence to swim on her own when swim practices started. You can imagine her excitement after the first practice when she came running to inform me that she had only drowned once!
Kipp and Kati really enjoyed their Fun Dips. Can you guess what color Kipp ate?
At lest Kipp's teeth match his hat. It's called team spirit.


4 comments:
What cute kids! How fun to be on a swim team. Glad Kati only drowned once. ;)
It makes me want to put my kids on a swim team. It looks like they are having so much fun. Way to go guys! I'm so glad that you are blogging now. I feel so much closer to your family when I can actually see and hear about your events. Keep it up!
So, is there anything special about the color green? Too bad we aren't closer to something. My kids would love to do that!
I can't believe how big your kids are! It's been a while since we have seen you guys! I need to keep up on everyone's blogs so we feel more connected with everyone!
Post a Comment