Saturday, May 24, 2008

This is one of Kati Mae's Kindergarten projects. She had to decorate a coconut. After she decorated the head she wanted it to have a body. Now, how do you give a coconut a body? We ended up cutting a hole out of the bottom of a left-over container, turning it upside down, and gluing the coconut in place. Kati was very pleased and that was all that mattered.

For those of you wondering (the one's with more of a fashion sense than a 5 year old), Kati wore that outfit to school. I gave up a long time ago, when Kara was in Kindergarten, on caring if clothes match. As long as they don't have stains or holes I'm OK with it.


2 comments:

Klare said...

Good job with the coconut head! ;) And, I love Kati's outfit. She's awesome!

Jill said...

Great job Kati Mae! I love your clothes. It has taken me longer than you to just turn my head with unmatched clothes. But Emma and Sadie really fight me with what they want to wear. I just don't care anymore.