Shortly after the rain stopped Kent got on the roof, with the help of a neighbor, and covered the bare plywood with a tarp.
This is the corner the master bedroom door jam. The whole thing swelled up with water and the paint split all the way down. Now the door is very difficult to close.

After three and a half days of trying to dry out the carpet we finally decided to pull it up. I was amazed that the cement was still wet. Boy! did it stink.


This picture is really hard to see, so you'll have to look closely. Sorry you have to look past all the dead bugs on the windshield, after driving 13 hours back and forth to drop off and pick up the plane, it's a mess. At the edge of our neighborhood all the telephone lines were snapped in half. It was quite a sight. I did my best to take pictures while trying to stay in my lane.


1 comment:
Wow. I'm sorry about all the damage. Will your insurance cover it?
Post a Comment